ATREG has been retained by Cypress Semiconductor to facilitate the sale of its operational 200mm manufacturing facility based in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA. This automotive-qualified fab offers a cleanroom facility spanning approx. 80,000 sq. ft., on-site wafer sort and failure analysis capability, as well as highly experienced employees. The site includes a fully integrated tool line capable of producing approx. 16,700 wafers / month (350nm to 90nm), a possible supply contract, and the potential to license process IP. It is also one of the only opportunities for semiconductor companies to add production-level 200mm manufacturing capacity in the USA.
- Potential future expansion on a site spanning approx. 14.7 acres
- Category 1A Trusted facility accredited by the DMEA
- Wide range of 416 tools able of manufacture products in the industrial, consumer, and automotive segments
- Additional possibility to license process intellectual property as part of the deal
- Potential to acquire existing foundry business associated with the fab
- Possible multi-year supply contract to generate revenue during product qualification and production ramp
- Email us to request a copy of our offering brochure.
- Call our Seattle office at +1.206.268.7807.