High-profile semiconductor executives and influencers from around the world help steer company’s future growth and business direction
Seattle, Wash., September 28, 2011 – ATREG (Advanced Technology Resource Group), a Seattle-based global advisory firm to the semiconductor industry, announced today that one year after becoming a successful independent entity, it has appointed an international advisory board made of five high-profile executives and influencers from North America, Europe, and Asia who have previously helped lead major global semiconductor organizations. Newly appointed advisory board members will help steer ATREG’s future growth and business direction by providing support across the full spectrum of ATREG’s business activities. ATREG is pleased to welcome to its international advisory board:
- Hideto Goto, senior advisor, ASE Japan, Inc. / management advisor, Unison Capital, Inc. (formerly managing director, NEC Semiconductors UK, and board member / executive vice president, NEC Electronics)
- Allen Lu, president, SEMI China (formerly China Fab Program Manager, Intel Technology Manufacturing and Engineering Group)
- Werner Mohr, senior advisor / consultant (formerly head of manufacturing engineering, semiconductor division, Siemens AG, and head of corporate logic, Infineon Technologies AG)
- Jack Saltich, senior semiconductor business and technology executive (formerly vice president and general manager of Advanced Micro Devices’ Dresden European Electronics Center)
- David Smukowski, CEO, Sensors in Motion (formerly managing director, Boeing Ventures)
“I am pleased about the opportunity to join ATREG in an advisory capacity,” explains Hideto Goto. “As the most trusted global advisory firm with $5 billion in sales in the past 10 years, ATREG brings the creative thinking and expertise global semiconductor companies need to explore new, innovative strategies with regards to the repurposing of their operational fab assets, so they can best capitalize on their global manufacturing investments.”
“After a year establishing ATREG as an independent advisory firm, we are ready to take the company to the next level, and the appointment of this international advisory board is a natural progression in our development to help us successfully achieve our objectives,” adds Stephen Rothrock, president and managing principal at ATREG. “We are pleased to welcome the brightest mentors from the four corners of the globe, and look forward to leveraging their wisdom, experience, independent perspectives, and objective analysis to ensure ATREG’s future growth and capitalize on new demand in the global semiconductor marketplace.”
Note to editors
For individual biographies of ATREG’s advisory board members, please visit our web site at http://atreg.com/advisory_board.html.
– ends –
About ATREG, Inc.
Based in Seattle, WA, ATREG is a global advisory firm to the semiconductor industry. The company provides some of the world’s largest and most reputable companies with objective market analysis, strategic advice, and transaction execution expertise for the disposition and acquisition of operational assets. With its extensive market knowledge, key industry relationships, and proven track record, ATREG has advised clients in transactions representing a combined market value of over $5 billion over the past 10 years. For more information, please visit us online at www.atreg.com.