Why Partner With ATREG
Some of the world’s largest companies in the semiconductor, assembly & test (A&T), display, and electronics sectors trust ATREG for the disposition of their fabs, cleanrooms, technology campuses, and infrastructure-rich advanced technology assets. Experience the ATREG difference. Contact us at +1.206.268.7800 or email us to discuss your manufacturing asset disposition projects.
Why ATREG is your partner of choice for fab dispositions
- Exclusive focus: We specialize exclusively in the disposition and acquisition of infrastructure-rich advanced manufacturing assets worldwide. We have been involved in 25% of all fab transactions worldwide since 2004.
- Proven value: Our success ratio is 80% on operational fab sales and 100% on cleanroom sales. Our proven, methodical approach drives our clients’ strategic decisions and positions them for long-term, sustained growth.
- Market knowledge: Because fab dispositions is what we specialize in and we have been doing it for over 15 years, we know what is happening in the market, as it happens, ensuring the best outcome possible for clients.
- Increased demand: By uncovering and driving competitive demand, we increase our clients’ negotiating leverage, maximize value, and minimize liabilities to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
- Accelerated timeline: On average, our fab transactions close within 12 months vs. 4.5 years if conducted by companies on their own or by using a commercial real estate broker, saving clients millions of dollars in costs.
- Experienced team: Our team’s extensive experience reflects over 15 years of behind-the-scenes and front-line experience in carrying out and negotiating a wide variety of fab transactions on behalf of buyers and sellers.
- Industry relationships: Our network of global, long-standing relationships with key executives responsible for strategy and manufacturing is second-to-none and a key part of our proven fab disposition track record.
- Service quality: We strive to provide unparalleled personalized service on every single fab disposition client assignment, no matter how complex and difficult in nature, anywhere in the world.
- Objectivity: Our objective, independent market analysis helps formulate an optimal, defensible plan of action that enables our clients to inform strategic decisions that will positively impact their bottom line.