As Renesas Electronics Corporation’s exclusive agents, ATREG and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to offer for purchase Renesas’ 23.4-acre Technology Campus located in Kai City (Kofu), Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan. This campus is conveniently located 8.7 km / 20 minutes from the Kofu train station and 90 minutes by train from Tokyo. The site, which can be sold as either a single parcel or subdivided into multiple separate parcels, includes several cleanroom manufacturing buildings – K2, K4, K5, and the state-of-the-art K6 Building. The K6 Building can be sold separatly from the remainder of the site. The total zoned industrial building area spans some 1,019,224 sq. ft.
This campus presents a unique opportunity to acquire a flexible, infrastructure-rich, former semiconductor site offering significant power and water availability supporting cleanroom manufacturing. This site offers significant time-to-market and cost advantages for data center users or advanced technology manufacturing users from such industries as solar, precision instrumentation and electronics, LED, MEMS, battery / energy storage, and others that would benefit from the facility’s robust infrastructure.
- This 23.4-acre campus located 70 km west of Tokyo can be subdivided to accommodate numerous advanced technology requirements.
- Triple-feed power and robust cooling capacity make this campus well suited for advanced technology use.
- The site contains four separate cleanroom buildings, including the state-of-the-art K6 Building.
- The K6 Building can be subdivided and sold separately from the remainder of the site.
- The K6 Building contains 80,729 sq. ft. of finished, production-ready cleanroom area and can be expanded to accommodate an additional 177,605 sq. ft. of cleanroom space.
- Email us for a detailed offering brochure (available in English and Japanese).
- Submit your initial bids by the deadline of July 8th, 2015.
- Call our Seattle office at +1.206.268.7800 or our Tokyo office at +81.3.5456.5324.