Allegro MicroSystems has retained ATREG to facilitate the sale of its production-ready, state-of-the-art cleanroom facility located in Saraburi Province, north of Bangkok, Thailand. Originally used for the assembly and testing of power IC products for the automotive industry, this manufacturing asset can accommodate the needs of multiple advanced technology sectors requiring a cleanroom environment. The 19.38-acre site consists of a 34,115 m2 (367,078 sq. ft.) facility with cleanroom production areas, production support areas, office space, and unimproved shell space. Part of the campus accommodates 30,692 m2 (7.58 acres) of developable land adjacent to the facility ready for future expansion that could effectively double the manufacturing capacity of the site.
- State-of-the-art facility – A pristine automotive-qualified fab built in 2015
- Flexibility – Facility can be adapted to support production of a variety of advanced technology devices in addition to semiconductor A&T, including battery production, LED, medical devices, etc.
- Expansion potential – Ability to expand footprint on 7.58 acres of land adjacent to the existing facility
- Price – Opportunity to acquire a state-of-the-art cleanroom facility at a price below replacement value
- Location – Stable, cost-effective manufacturing region with a strong electronics supply chain / ecosystem and secure IP environment (the site has been raised to 8.4m above sea level to prevent potential flood events)
- Workforce – Access to highly skilled workers experienced in semiconductor A&T manufacturing
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For any questions or further details on this fab offering, please email Nick Papa, Vice President, Client Services at ATREG. We look forward to hearing from you!